The memorial service for the Rt. Rev. Sam B. Hulsey is scheduled for 10 am, Friday August 6, 2021 at Trinity Episcopal Church, 3401 Bellaire Drive South, Fort Worth 76109. Hulsey died on August 6, 2020, on the Feast of the Transfiguration, his favorite feast day. He died at Selby Hill, his beloved family homestead in Parker County. He was 88 years old.
He is survived by his wife, Isabelle; his daughter, Ashley Louise Hulsey and her husband, Marc Kittner, of Philadelphia, PA; and his son, Byron Christopher Hulsey of Woodberry Forest, VA. Stepchildren include Ruthie Porterfield of Houston, Beth Phillips and Huck Newberry of Fort Worth. Grandchildren are Ben and Claire Hulsey of Woodberry Forest, VA. Step-grandchildren include Rachel and Daniel Kittner, Marshall, Perry and Brownie Porterfield, Sydney, William and Porter Phillips and Marilyn, Isabelle, Oliver and Mack Newberry.
The Rev. Stuart Hoke is preaching. The Rev. Bill Nix is the officiant.
The service will be live streamed. Below are instructions to view the service via different sources.
(Please note, Trinity’s web broadcasts typically go live five minutes before the event’s posted start time. You may need to refresh your browser or app for the content to appear).
- Click here to visit and Like Trinity’s Facebook page. The livestream will appear in your news feed when they broadcast.
- If you want to watch on Facebook without a personal account, click this link to go to their live broadcast landing page. If you encounter problems, try this link to go to their Facebook video landing page.
- Click here to access Trinity’s YouTube channel.
- If you choose to subscribe to their channel you will be notified when a live broadcast begins (depending on the alert settings you’ve specified in your app or browser).
- Click here to access Trinity’s Vimeo channel
54. For those we Love
Almighty God, we entrust all who are dear to us to your
never-failing care and love, for this life and the life to come,
knowing that you are doing for them better things than we
can desire or pray for; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.