[su_spoiler title=”Request a Background Check” style=”fancy”]
Use this form to initiate a background check per the Policy on Background Checks.
When your entered information is submitted correctly, you will see a green confirmation box below the Submit button. You will receive a confirmation email from a member of the diocesan staff after they receive and begin to process your request. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call the diocesan office at 817-534-1900.
[su_spoiler title=”Request to put something on the Diocesan Calendar” style=”fancy”]
If your event could appeal to people in other dioceses as well, you can also post a listing on the Episcopal Digital Network’s Event Board.
[su_spoiler title=”Post Job Openings” style=”fancy”]
Post a job or volunteer opportunity on the job board
Tips for posting a job:
- In the “Location” field, put a street address, so the person viewing the job can click on it and see a map.
- If you are having trouble attaching an image, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Tracie will add the image. That seems to be a glitch in the program for now.
- Once you submit, it will first go to the web admin for approval, so you won’t see it immediately.
You can also post a job in the classified section of the Episcopal Digital Network site:
[su_spoiler title=”Info for when the Bishop comes” style=”fancy”]
- Official Acts Form to record the names of those to be baptized, confirmed, received. Download as a Word doc or as a PDF.
- Bishop Supply or Visitation Form – Download as a Word doc or as a PDF.
- Bishop Visitation Customary – Download as PDF
[su_spoiler title=”Annual Meeting Resources” style=”fancy”]
Congregational Leadership List – Send list to Michele King at diocesan office immediately after annual parish meeting.
Certificate of Convention Delegates – send certified list to Michele King at diocesan office immediately after annual parish meeting.
[su_spoiler title=”Convention related” style=”fancy”]
All things related to Diocesan Convention.
2018 Convention: November 9-10 at the Decatur Civic Center, hosted by the Northern Deanery.
[su_spoiler title=”Stewardship (TENS)” style=”fancy”]
TENS – Stewardship resources. The Diocese of Fort Worth is a member for 2018.
Click for resource page. 2018 login credentials:
[su_spoiler title=”Miscellaneous Forms” style=”fancy”]
Please send any forms you think might be useful to other parish admins, and we can create a library of examples and stock forms that can be adapted to individual parishes.
Check Request Voucher – to get reimbursement for expenses related to diocesan ministries. Tips for filling it out:
- You can list multiple items on the same form; attach receipts
- If you can’t figure out which budget account (on 2nd page), leave it blank
- Make sure to sign it, and send by email to email@example.com or mail / deliver to the diocesan office (give to Michele)
- Mileage Rate info
Consent for Marriage after Divorce or Annulment form – send to the Bishop’s Office
Youth Event Participation Form – from St. Martin-in-the-Fields
More Resource Pages on this website
(No password needed for these pages):
- Education – lots of links (organized by age or season of the church year) for curricula, lesson plans, video series studies, resources to check out from the diocesan library, and more.
- Business and Finance – where to find things like the current diocesan budget, table of assessments, and various financial-related tasks and deadlines, such as when and how to complete a parish audit.
- Safe Church – Information about Safeguarding courses and access to the Safeguarding Online platform
- Vestry Resources
- Racial Justice & Reconciliation – training dates, additional reading, links and video resources
- Election Engagement
- Disaster resources
- (Under Construction): Communications, Worship planning
Insurance, Pension, Other Info from CPG
Click the image below to watch informational webinars about Open Enrollment for health insurance and other topics.